Thursday 12 April 2012

yesterday i went to the gym.

5k row in about 20.30, wieghts. I wasn't stretching the rowing.

Yesterday we got the money almost sorted. All i have to wait for santander to settle the valuation. I think i need a lawyer and a proper house valuation. I think 124 is heading further towards 400k than 350.

Went to see my new gaff yesterday. I was a little disappointed tbh. I'm not sure what to do with the big storage machine thing in the lounge. Mayb I'll saw a layer out so I can put my TT in it. I'm sure JB would help me. It might even take some of my records.









I'm hoping a coat of paint and some cleaning will put it right. When and if BP4 and/or FCI come in I think I'll try to hire Pete to decorate the place for me.

Really low with the thought of moving out. It somehow doesn't feel fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment