Saturday 19 June 2021

Basingstoke - Saturday

 Was  very sad  leaving Starsky . It was like she knew as she followed me around all morning. Jules will do a great job looking after her . And has two weeks of home schooling  so will be able to spend loads of time with her . Got got the hospital. The cab driver asked me what I did at the Pork and apple stew. Was about to refuse it until they told me I would be eating again for a ‘few days ‘ . Have a private room. Which is a result as Aviva are paying me 100 quid a day to be here. I have a telly so can watch football etc.  Yesterday the surgeon phoned and told me that my latest CT scan was clear apart from an area near where the appendix was . Could be cancer , could be baked beans. It occurred to me earlier that these weeks might be a good time to reflect , sober up a bit . 

Today urine test , covid test, ecg , bloods. MRSA, chest X-ray Football on tv .Jules heading to mine to look after Starsky . Watching Jules on blink is a complete blast. She was ready a story to the cat just now. Also watching ex wife casing my joint quite interesting too 

Chest x ray tomorrow now.  Every one very polite . Apparently winding Up in ITU is not a certainTy , just depends on how op goes . And they keep stressing my op is lite version 



No comments:

Post a Comment