Monday 28 June 2021

Basingstoke

 Some of the stuff that happened …

Stayed Candover wing for 36hrs pre op

Lots of medics came to say hi

Managed to get sleeping tablets for those two nights 

Collected 7.30am and walked to  surgery 

Was given epidural and then GA jab . Don’t remember that last thing . 

Woke and delivered to ICU at 7.30pm.  Only remember anethnatist  telling me what an easy patient I was 

Spent at least some  of that night chatting to Zoe the icu  nurse, quite lovely I thought . Reminded me a bit of …

ICU doctor complete arsehole. Young nurse annoying . Happy to leave there, tea time following day. 2/3 days less time than expected. 

Ward 

Four bed pod. Paul irritating , stoma bursting idiot . The other slot was miscellaneous older guy.  Don’t what what going on on other wards. My bed uncomfortable hot cold and sweaty . Hated it . Med staff intervention very annoying at times . Some of the staff ditto .glad I don’t work there . In any capacity . 








No comments:

Post a Comment